We are looking for Team Members to work at our bakery located in London, Brick Lane. The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year of customer service experience.
Roles and responsibilities
Your main role will be serving customers while and providing a friendly and great service.
Within your daily duties you will find:
· Serving customers
· Re stocking counter displays
· Cleaning and maintaining all display areas as neat as possible
· Emptying and storing packaged ingredients
· Maintaining and sanitising all machinery and utensils.
· Making great coffee
· Cleaning tables and emptying bins
· Preparing delivery orders
· Taking payments
· Cleaning working tops
· Tidying up the shop space
The ideal candidate
· We are looking for enthusiastic people with great communication skills and great team working skills
· You should have a deep passion for food
· You should be punctual, responsible, committed and willing to learn
We want to work with you if you are all of the above plus; you are looking to work on a great place where your career will have the chance to develop, your ideas will be listened and you will be part of a great team.
· £8.20 to £8.50 rate per hour depending on your experience
· £80 food/groceries monthly bonus
· Paid breaks, free hot drinks, and great team meetings every week
· Discounts on our products
· Great bonus system based on monthly company targets
· Quality training and progression opportunities
· Pension scheme and paid holidays
The application process
Send us your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you specify the position you wish to apply for
Once you apply and we review your CV, we will send you an online assessment which ask you a bit more about your experience. If you are successful you will be called for a face-to-face assessment where you will be given a set of tasks to perform on a certain amount of time.
If you are successful you will have a final interview with Dani and Vane, Vida Bakery’s co-founders.
We can’t wait to meet you
Full-time and Part-time positions available!